• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with direct acquisition

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently bought a macbock m1 pro, I was trying to use direct acquisition but it tells me to use rosetta2. I was wondering is there a version created for the new apple processors or is it an update question?

[moved from bugs to discussions - Mod]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "direct acquisition" I assume you mean "tethering"? In which case, no there is not yet a version of LrC which will allow tethering natively, we still have to relaunch under Rosetta. Hopefully that's being worked on by Adobe for a future release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the error message in the authors attachment

Acquisizione diretta è disponibile solo nella modalità di emulazione Rosetta. Fate clic su Riavvia per riavviare Lightroom Classic in
modalità di emulazione Rosetta

Tethered capture is only available in Rosetta emulation mode. Click Restart to restart Lightroom Classic in
Rosetta emulation mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines