• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with search

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone know why my .CR2 (Canon Raw) images won't come up in search when .jpg's are present in a subfolder? I can't see them, they won't appear in a search, but when I try to re-import them, LR says they are already there. All I can see is the reduced-size jpegs in the subfolder. This defect doesn't seem to be fixed by the latest version just installed. Running Windows 10 on a desktop machine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like the raw files were imported into a different folder than the expected one. (Copy vs Add import type?)

From the "all photos" collection, do a search for one of the misplaced files. Then right-click on the image and select "show in Library" do see where LR thinks the file is. 

If the Folder panel does not show the folder tree like Windows File Explorer does, right-click on some of the folders and select "show parent" to unflatten the view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines