• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proccess for cancelling Creative Adobe plans

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a courtesy email from Adobe that my payment method for my Photography Plan was expiring soon. ie. The day was the end of August.  On the 29th of August, I endeavored to cancel my plans.  The reason is I am in ill health. 

I was advised when endeavoring to cancel that I would be charged $57.00 for canceling early.  So I waited for the last day of August to be 31 - I canceled at 6 pm ( Australian Time).  I was advised that I would be charged $50.00 . I canceled despite this as I am not well at all and am very tired - The effort was too much as it was - As ADdobe is in America the time difference is not taken into account. I was not prepared to get up in the early hours to hopefully reach the time allowed.  - What are people's thoughts on this?

I also want to cancel my direct debit which is from my Paypal account. This is a monthly direct debit.

How do I undertake this without having to pay the next installment? I notice the direct debit for August has already been debited on the 30th August.

Looking for advice thank you fr your time

Sue

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My take on this message-  " payment method for my Photography Plan was expiring soon.." is only that your PAYMENT METHOD is expiring. eg. a Credit Card expiring on 29/8 .

The message does not say that your Subscription is ending.

Your (annual) subscription possibly has some more time to reach the subscription anniversary, thus the reason you are being asked for penalty fees.

CANCEL PENATY FEES

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines