• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Profile Section

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom classic in the profile section only says color not Adobe Color.  How do I get Adobe Color back into the profile section in Basic Panel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you edit a non-raw (e.g. a JPEG) or a DNG (whose camera isn't supported by LR), you won't see Adobe Color.   To quickly verify what type of file you're editing, in Develop type "i" to see the filename in the overlay in the upper-left corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@johnrellis would be correct here - unfortunately you will only see the multiple color profiles with a raw image file (ex: .ARW files with Sony Alpha Cameras). 

Since a jpeg contains processed/less data than a raw file, there is no way to convert a jpeg to a raw file - and as far as I know, there are no workarounds here. In the past I've tried saving as Photoshop Raw, online converters, etc. 

With some small tweaks in the basic panel you should be able to achieve your desired look! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines