• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD-Dateien bearbeiten

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gibt es gravierende Hinderungsgründe gegen die Verarbeitung von PSD-Daten mit 48 bit Farbtiefe? Mein Problem ist die Weiterverarbeitung von staubentfernten SilverFast-Scannerdateien, die ich lieber in Lightroom Classic verarbeiten möchte.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only 32 bit mentioned in the supported formats as the larger size. Have you tried importing any?  

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/help/supported-file-formats.html

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank für die Antwort und den Link! Ich habe bereits versuchsweise ein PSDmit 48 bit (16 bit pro Kanal) in Lightroom importiert und bearbeitet. Hat nach meinen Vorstellungen funktioniert. Ich war mir nur nicht sicher, ob es da irdentwelche Nachteile gibt, was ja wohl nicht der Fall zusein scheint. Danke.

Thanks for the reply and the link! I already imported a PSD with 48 bit (16 bit per channel) into Lightroom on a trial basis and edited it. Worked according to my expectations. I just wasn't sure if there were any disadvantages, which doesn't seem to be the case. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do realise that Silverfast can save the infrared dust-data as a separate channel. Lightroom can't do anything with that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines