• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Service Plug-In No Longer Exists...

Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and I want to delete the collections that have been published to them but I get the following error message. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 7.18.21 AM.png

I have read the page that says to reauthorize, but they cannot be reauthorized because the services have been discontinued and the plug-ins no longer exist.

Possible complication... recently purchased a new machine (MBP-M1, OS12.4) and did a clean LrC install using the Cloud app. I thought that that would take care of the missing plug-in situation, but since it didn't, I assume this information is contained in the catalog, since I just copied the old catalog to the new machine and opened it in LrC.

So, would making a new catalog solve this problem? Any thoughts/direction/advice would be appreciated. 

Thank you! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Where is the edit post button?)
Let me further qualify... I want to delete the local reference to the collections. Since the images that have been uploaded are no longer available on their respective web sites... I do still have the original images themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Publish Service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines