Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Publish Service, showing a list of published collections and collection sets in dialog.

Participant ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a publish service which may contain a number of published collections and sets. I'd like to show a list of these collections and sets in the publish service dialog, as defined by sectionsForTopOfDialog in the publish service provider. Any thoughts?

thanks.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a long while since I looked at publish services.  But I think this is the path to what you want:

- sectionsForTopOfDialog (viewFactory, propertyTable) (page 56 of the SDK Guide)

- propertyTable.LR_publishService contains the LrPublishService object (page 70 of the SDK Guide)

- publishService:getChildCollectionSets() and :getChildCollections()

- publishedCollectionSet:getChildCollectionSets() and :getChildCollections()

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John, exactly what I was looking for.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines