• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Q mode - AI content aware remove / healing / etc - overlay / selection NOT showing

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey is anyone else having issues the Q mode, where you cannot see what you're selecting (it's not showing the selected area)? It worked yesterday, it's always worked, really, but it's not working today and I can't figure out if it's something I did or if something new (a bug) got introduced. 

Here is what I mean - see Loom quick vid - https://www.loom.com/share/42fbe71c1bcc4e6e8518966a263e0c66

Is this a bug or is this some toolbar setting? It's making it really hard to work when you're trying to edit out something intricate or specific, with defined edges.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm, weird. I restarted my computer. Re-opened Lightroom, and when I went to use Q it gave me some super brief yellow triangle error message. It was so quick I couldn't read the full thing - message read: "Some IE content aware fetures might now work.... (couldn't read the rest)". Message showed up in upper right in Q mode, either above or below opacity, can't remember exactly. And then... it started working again - so this fixed itself, looks like. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And now it's not working again... Anyone else having trouble with this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines