• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about plan storage?

Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I am a Community College Art teacher and I have an Adobe for Enterprise subscription. The plan indicates I have 1 TB of storage but when I use Lightroom Classic it only shows that I have 100 GB of Cloud storage. Can someone explain to me this discrepancy? I've included a screenshot of the web page with my plan shown and a screenshot of Cloud Storage for Lightroom Classic.

Thanks very much.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed into Lightroom Classic with exactly the same Adobe ID that is linked to your Enterprise plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John:

Yes, I am logged into Lightroom Classic with the same Adobe ID that I use for Photoshop, Creative Cloud and all the other Adobe apps I use from my Adobe account. 🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any other ideas or thoughts about the discrepancy for storage with my Adobe for Enterprise subscription and storage with Lightroom Classic? Thanks for any help with this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Customer Care

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the Foundation for California Community Colleges does not provide any contact information. Please see the screenshot above, "Adobe for Enterprise Plan." I'm not sure who to contact. Since I have a plan that has an Adobe administrator, I cannot contact tech support directly. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be someone in the FCCC who is in charge of their Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give them a call on Wednesday and see what I can find out. I'll let you know if I get anywhere. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just emailed College Buys, the folks that administer the sale of Creative Cloud for FCCC. I'll let you know what I find out and thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screenshot of the Adobe Support Administrator contact pop-up I get when I go to the page you mentioned above. I cannot use the Adobe Admin Console. I'm stumped and that's why I came to the Forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines