• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question for metadata in LRC

Participant ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wanted to know if you think there are any plug-ins or additions or the possibility to suggest to Adobe some additions for the photo metadata in LRC. In particular it would be interesting to have in the metadata, such as: focus point, which exposure metering mode was used and with how many points, what type of focus etc ... etc ...
Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page explains the process - see the section How do I report a bug or request a feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, ho fatto ricerca seguendo i passi descritti ma non ho trovato esattamente che volevo.
Mi piacerebbe poter avere maggiori informazioni sul punto di messa a fuoco, su quale modalità di messa a fuoco e su quanti punti utilizzati per mettere a fuoco, sul metodo di lettura esposimetrica utilizzato... ho trovato solo per alcuni dei plug-in di terze parti da che vorrei preferibilmente evitare.
Adobe potrebbe aggiungere tali elementi nei metadati secondo te?
Calcola che non conosco benissimi la lingua inglese/americano...

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@maury71 

I believe you are Italian so I will reply in Italian.

Innazitutto le suggerisco di personalizzare il pannello metadata "Default".

Se le informazioni, il metadata che cerca non possono essere visualizzate allora le suggerisco di usare questo Plug-in Metadata Preset Builder 

Con questo potrà creare e decidere di visualizzare il metada che desidera nell'ordine che desidera.

Io lo uso ed è utilissimo.

Se poi volesse cercare metadata specifici che Lightroom non consente di cercare allora le suggerisco di usare quest'altro Plug-in: Any Filter  

Io stesso uso questo Plug-in ed è utilissimo e velocissimo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this reply for how to view and search all metadata fields using plugins:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/exif-data/idc-p/12880599#M15129

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you very much for the link to the discussion. I wanted to ask you, not knowing the English / American language very well, if this plug-ins you recommended are free or if they are paid and if they can create problems with the program. I am not very experienced and therefore I ask before doing damage.
Thank you very much, very kind!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you very much for the link to the discussion. I wanted to ask you, not knowing the English / American language very well, if this plug-ins you recommended are free or if they are paid and if they can create problems with the program. I am not very experienced and therefore I ask before doing damage.
Thank you very much, very kind!

By @maury71

The Plug-ins are totally harmless and will not cause any problem.

They are not for free but you can pay them as much as you want. 

They are very useful and a valuable purchase IMO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines