• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"All Synced Photographs" Not Working

Engaged ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally, when I open Lightroom Classic, "All Synced Photographs" will show zero when I actually have around 1400 synced photographs.  At the same time individual collections that are supposed to be synced do not display the Adobe link or the "Make Private" button.  There doesn't seem to be anything I can do in Lightroom to correct this except close Lightroom and reopen it.  This usually works.  Has anyone else had this problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Yes, I have seen it once. I have also read one or two other posts (that I cannot find) in this forum. I do not know if it is a reported bug.

It seems a re-start is the current work-around.

I use a little Script that makes a re-start just one mouse-click easier 🙂 RELAUNCH SCRIPT 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

I love that script! Matt kinda wrote it after all my complaining back when I was making plugins. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged , Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

I also had this problem 2 or 3 times. A restart fixed them each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have seen it once. I have also read one or two other posts (that I cannot find) in this forum. I do not know if it is a reported bug.

It seems a re-start is the current work-around.

I use a little Script that makes a re-start just one mouse-click easier 🙂 RELAUNCH SCRIPT 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love that script! Matt kinda wrote it after all my complaining back when I was making plugins. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rob!!  I suspected that a restart was the only work-around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had this problem 2 or 3 times. A restart fixed them each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently Lightroom loses its connection to the Adobe server once in a while.  It would be nice if there was a button or menu item to force a connection and start syncing.  I've also had times when Lightroom wouldn't sync with the Lightroom app on my Iphone.  It's probably related too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines