• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Auto" button adds too much saturation

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody; the problem (in my case) is that -when I press Auto in the develop module - LrC adds a lot of saturation and vibrance, that I have to bring back to 0 every time. Is there a way to tell LrC to avoid to alter those parameters pressing Auto? Or a way to alter those parameters? Many thanks in advance for your answer!

#auto #develop #saturation

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, you can't 'configure" Auto behavior but you could build a preset to dial down Saturation and/or Vibrance, then click on it after using Auto. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might try the Personalized Auto-Tone plug-in that lets you tweak how Auto works in Lightroom Classic. This plug-in is not by Adobe, and I have not tried it.

http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/bag-o-goodies#personalized-auto-tone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines