• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Before Only" on a German keyboard (with LRC in English)

Engaged ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use all my programs in English, including Lightroom Classic. My keyboard is German though. Now I have the problem, that the keyboard shortcut for "Before Only" view (\) doesn't work on my keyboard, even if I use the keyboard combination for "\" which is ALTGR+ß on the German keyboard. 

Is there a way to access that shortcut for my case?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meinst Du das hier:

FMcLion_0-1666445653943.png

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genau. Nur ich benutze das Programm auf Englisch. SHIFT+V funktioniert daher nicht. Der Shortcut im englischen Programm ist "\".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auf die schnelle hab ich da keine Lösung gefunden - geht bei mir mit CH keyboard auch nicht.

Es gibt aber die Möglichkeit in den LrC Dateien die shortcuts manuell zu ändern. Müsste schauen ob ich das wieder finde ... ist eine Weile her.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brauchst du nicht. Davon habe ich auch schon gelesen und ich finde da sicher was wenn ich google. Ich hätte aber eine einfachere, hack-freie Variante bevorzugt. Ich denke es wird Zeit, dass man in LRC die Shortcuts innerhalb des Programms ändern kann.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"But I would have preferred a simpler, hack-free version. I think it's about time in LRC that you can change the shortcuts within the program."

Agreed. People have been asking for customizable shortcuts from the beginning -- it's one of the most popular all-time feature requests:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/p-allow-for-keyboard-shortcut-customization/i...

Meanwhile, while waiting for Adobe to change their minds, you can use the Any Shortcut plugin:

johnrellis_0-1666461659693.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I'll give it a try. And Adobe - listen to your customers more. This goes for Photoshop as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines