• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Der Katalog kann nicht geöffnet werden, im im übergeordneten Ordner XYZ keine neue Dateien erstellt

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Als ich LR öffnen wollte, kommt die Fehlermeldung "Der Katalog kann nicht geöffnet werden, im im übergeordneten Ordner XYZ keine neue Dateien erstellt werden können". Was ist hier passiert? Ich arbeite täglich mit LR und hatte solch eine Meldung noch nie? ich muss unbedingt weiter editeren können, aber da LR lässt sich nicht mehr öffnen und habe es auch mit anderen Katalogen probiert. Jedesmal dieselbe Fehlermeldung.. Danke für die Hilfe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move to LR classic forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you have a MAC, what is your MACOS version, and did it recently get upgraded? (if so, from what?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey
I just updated my Mac to the most recent version (16.2.) and it's still not
working. Now the message appears that says that I don't have access to
these folders. it's so weird. I cannot even enter LR anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the instructions at the link below. Latest version of macOS Monterey is 12.6.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
ah perfect! saved me! it workes again. thanks so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines