• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Edit in Photoshop" is not working from Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the most recent app versions of LR classic and Photoshop from Creative Cloud. Now when I try to use "edit in photoshop" from LR it's not opening files in Photoshop. I tried restarting both programs and my computer, making sure Photoshop is open first, etc, and nothing is working. Help!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/after-update-i-cant-send-photos-to-photoshop-to-edi...

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link is broken.  Other leads?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your own discussion. You are adding to a  year old one that may have gone nowhere (OP never replied back)

Unlike the official feedback site, where we look to get Adobe Techs to assist in problems, where adding to a discussion is very helpful as it can prompt the Techs to pay attention,and may give more clues as to what is going on. That is not the case in the community forum, this site. Here it is often ignored.

When you do, please include your Lightroom Classic version number, your Photoshop version number, and your computers operating system name and version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines