New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I installed lightroom 

There are three monitors connected to my Macbook Pro

I want to display the photos on my second monitor 

According to the instructions I need to navigate to "window" and select "second monitor", but this option does not exist in my menu  

The option of Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 also does not exist under lightroom

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which "Lightroom" did you install? There are two current versions, one is Lightroom Classic which DOES support a second window, the other is the cloud-centric app called simply Lightroom which does NOT support a second window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I verify my version

From System Info: "Lightroom version: 5.5 MAS arm64 [ 20220803-1612-16f3c2a ] (Aug 3 2022)"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Lightroom version: 5.5" is the cloud-centric version which does not support a second window.

Are you sure it was your intention to use Lightroom (which stores your images in the Adobe cloud), or were you looking to install the Lightroom Classic version, which uses images stored on local hard drive(s) and which also supports a second window (among many other features that Lightroom does not have yet)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change it to the Lightroom Classic version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which subscription plan have you subscribed to? There are two different basic subscription plans:

1. The Lightroom plan with 1TB of cloud space. Includes Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile (on any supported phones or tablets), plus that 1TB of cloud space.

2. The Photography Plan: includes Lightroom Classic, Lightroom, Photoshop, Lightroom Mobile, but only 20GB of cloud space.

If you have the Photography Plan, open the Creative Cloud desktop app and you should see Lightroom Classic as an install option. But if you have the Lightroom-only plan, and you want to switch to the Photography Plan, you will need to contact Adobe's Customer Care team to get the change of plan made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines