• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"visible on map" filter is gone

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There used to be a fifth context-related filter on my second screen in grid mode providing me with a quick "visible on map" filter when I had map mode active. This seems to have been removed (maybe since Version 12? currently tested in 12.0 and 12.1) and I have to work around this by going into metadata and select map position --> current map position.

Please bring back the quick filter, as it is easier & quicker to apply.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Do you not see the Location Filter bar at the top of the Map module with Visible On Map? Or the Map menu item Visible On Map?

johnrellis_0-1673459538116.png

If you don't see the Location Filter bar, do the menu command View > Show Filter Bar (keyboard shortcut shown on menu).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Do you not see the Location Filter bar at the top of the Map module with Visible On Map? Or the Map menu item Visible On Map?

johnrellis_0-1673459538116.png

If you don't see the Location Filter bar, do the menu command View > Show Filter Bar (keyboard shortcut shown on menu).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

legend 😊🙏
it was the filter bar which was missing. maybe this is now hidden as default with V12 or i accidentally hit the shortcut, however when updating to 12.1 it stayed hidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it was easy to resolve.  Upgrades generally preserve your current settings, so if it was hidden in 12.0 for some reason, it would remain hidden in 12.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines