Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Raccourci clavier développement lightroom incomplet

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dans l'interface Développement de lightroom classic, lorsque je sélectionne par exemple Exposition avec la souris, un message indique qu'on peut modifier la valeur en appuyant sur + / <. Alors, la commande < ne fonctionne pas sur le clavier français (ni la touche -). Normalement, sur mon clavier, pour atteindre <, je dois faire Option et ",". Avec ou sans la touche Option, le raccourci ne fonctionne pas.

De plus, normalement, on devrait pouvoir passer aux autres réglages à l'aide des touches "," et "." mais seule la touche "," fonctionne mais en fait c'est plutôt la touche " ' " qui fonctionne, soit la touche MAJ et ",". 

Est-ce qu'il y a une façon de modifier le mapping de ces raccourcis ou de simplement les rendre réellement fonctionnels?

Mac OS Big Sur

Clavier Canada Français (QWERTY avec touches ç, à, è et ù)

Merci!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Incomplete lightroom development keyboard shortcut. In the Development interface of lightroom classic, when I select for example Exposure with the mouse, a message indicates that the value can be modified by pressing + / <. So the <command does not work on the French keyboard (nor the - key). Normally, on my keyboard, to reach <, I have to do Option and ",". With or without the Option key, the shortcut does not work. In addition, normally, you should be able to switch to other settings using the "," and "keys." but only the "," key works but in fact it is rather the "'" key which works, that is to say the SHIFT key and ",".  Is there a way to change the mapping of these shortcuts or just make them really functional? Mac OS Big Sur French Canada keyboard (QWERTY with ç, à, è and ù keys) Thank you!"

Most LR keyboard shortcuts are defined in the TranslatedStrings file; see here for how to edit it:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/custom-keyboard-shortcuts/

Here are the relevant lines showing the default shortcuts when Français is selected in Preferences > General > Language:

"$$$/AgDevelop/KBSC/decrementTargetAdjustmentValue=<"
"$$$/AgDevelop/KBSC/decrementTargetAdjustmentValueAlt=>"
"$$$/AgDevelop/KBSC/incrementTargetAdjustmentValue=="
"$$$/AgDevelop/KBSC/incrementTargetAdjustmentValueAlt=+"
"$$$/AgDevelop/KBSC/resetTargetAdjustment=!"
"$$$/AgDevelop/KBSC/targetNextAdjustment='"
"$$$/AgDevelop/KBSC/targetPreviousAdjustment="

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You gave me an idea and it solved it. I changed my Lightroom language to english and now the keyboard shortcut works. So this means that it is the french shortcut that do not completely work. Don't know why they are different, but the english ones work! Maybe it is the same thing for the other languages..

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on all the negative comments over the years, I don't think Adobe has put much effort into choosing good shortcuts for languages other than English. If you'd prefer to run LR in French, see the article I linked to about how to edit TranslatedStrings to change the keyboard shortcuts for French.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines