Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raccourcis clavier français canadien

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Question LR Classic, sur les différences entre clavier "Canadien français" et clavier "Français": 

Ces clavier sont apparement différents et j'ai du mal à trouver les raccoursis sur mon clavier français canadien. Par example: comment faire pour tourner une image à droite ou à gauche? Dans Bridge s'est avec shitft+commande+U mais pas sur LR... Dois-je créer un raccouci spécifique et y-a-t'il d'autre cas de ce genre? Merci

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Bonjour, LR Classic question, on the differences between "French Canadian" keyboard and "French" keyboard: These keyboards are apparently different and I have trouble finding the shortcuts on my Canadian French keyboard. For example: how to rotate an image right or left? In Bridge it is with shitft+command+U but not on LR... Do I have to create a specific shortcut and are there other cases like this? THANKS"

LR's keyboard shortcuts depend on the language in which you are running LR, not on the keyboard (see Preferences/Settings > General > Language).  

For the most authoritative list of LR's shortcuts for each of the supported languages, see here:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/keyboard-shortcuts/

In English, rotate left and right is Cmd [ and Cmd ]. In French, it is Shift W and Shift Q.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this answer johnrellis, great article. The other problem of course, is that LR, PS and Bridge don't have a unified system of shortcuts... Minor problem, I guess?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to John's suggestion that you check out the Lightroom Queen's KBSC lists, it might also be benificial to checkout his own LrC KBSC Editing plugin for LrC at  https://johnrellis.com/lightroom/anyshortcut.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines