• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radial filter

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a  classroom in a book for Lightroom classic 2021 and before I got to practice, my lightroom was updated so the Radial filter do not look the same as per book. I understand that I now need to create a new mask to use the radial tool? But howdo I change settings like exposure/shadows etc within the filter - I cannot find it.  Any help greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so the Radial filter do not look the same as per book.

What is different?

I understand that I now need to create a new mask to use the radial tool?

Yes

But howdo I change settings like exposure/shadows etc within the filter - I cannot find it.

You use the sliders in the Masking section — you do not use the sliders in the Basic panel. If you don't see the sliders in the Masking section, then the Masking section has been accidentally collapsed, and you need to click on the triangle in the Masking section.

2021-12-30 06_48_42-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it did not change all that much. You now create a new mask, and then select the radial gradient. The sliders are still where they used to be, so maybe they are collapsed. Click on the small triangle on the right of 'Effect'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines