• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radial Mask unusable, support site unusable with firefox

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ince this morning the radial mask tool is bugged / unusable for me.

I can place the mask initially and turn it without any problem. But once I resize it, every other click does resize it too. Turning the mask makes it bigger, dragging the center makes it bigger or smaller, depending on the direction I drag it.

Reinstalling Lightroom does not work.

Second problem: the support site found under https://helpx.adobe.com/de/support/support-new/support-apps.html#phsp has a bugged dropdown menu for firefox.

Third problem: Does Adobe have technical support at all? If not, please disregard my other problems, I will just cancel my subscription.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Those of us who try to help users in this forum are not Adobe employees. We are volunteers but most very experienced in the application. You said you reinstalled LR, however, have you tried deleting the preferences? Sometimes preferences in LR and other applications from all companies get corrupted.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are basically 3 ways to do this, and the easiest is to follow the instructions at the Lightroom Queen's site here:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines