• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rating of photos

Engaged ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I rate my photographs in Lightroom Classic, I use stars, color labels and flags. Images to be uploaded on e.g. Gurushots I have set blue color as label color.

But when I go back to previous photos, the color label is gone, on the other hand, stars are still there, even the Gurushot label under the metadata.

Why does the color label disappear? I have the latest Lightroom Classic 11.4.1

See screenshot.2022-08-05_00h07_16.png

Best regards: Micke Seise
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears you had a color label set that defines the label "Gurushots" to be assigned the color blue.  Do the command Metadata > Color Label Set -- is your custom color label set still selected?

johnrellis_0-1659659762641.png

If it is, do Edit... to display the label set. Is "Gurushots" still associated with Blue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Yes it is still associated with blue but now it keeps it's color some how I don't know what I did.2022-08-05_15h15_43.png

Best regards: Micke Seise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the file metadata, color is NOT saved. The actual text label is saved. So its up to each app to interpret that text label and assign a matching color. This is why you can have different label sets and why you may get white labels in some cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines