• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw file dates changed by LIghtroom Catalog

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Today I've discered that Lightrooom classic has changed the capture date of the photos I've worked into 2022. And it has changed the raw files too

How this can happen? I am really upsate as I knew Lr catalog does not change the original files

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has changed jsut the year, not the month or the day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LRC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Im sorry 

So I do not have to do anythyng right? You ve fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR will never alter a proprietary raw with one exception and only one: Prefs.jpg

You have this on or off?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I ve not Sir

I am discovering that changes are present even in other SSD or HD that my LrC doesn t work with. 

Maybe is a Mac problem? I have an iMacPro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the otpion you show me, is not flagged. Is off 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Finder, select one of the raws, get info (command I), what do the dates show?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermata 2022-01-01 alle 21.38.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also seen a weird with respect to dates within this Adobe forum. Posts from Dec 31 2021 are being displayed as Dec 31 2022. 
I noticed this issue around Jan 1 2022 at around 3 am Eastern Standard time. I still see this 4.30 pm EST, see the screen capture.

I first saw this on my iPad this morning and just returned home from a four day vacation and my iMac shows the same issue. The screen shot is from my iPad. 

Error time displayed.Error time displayed.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DdeGannes 

I see the same thing but considering how bad this Forum interface/software is it is not surprising.  The usability of the forum is so fustrating that I pretty much quit posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines