• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw files don't look like raw files anymore

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updated suddenly my raw files don't show like raw files anymore. They are super saturated and contrasty, I didn't change anything on import presets, they are just set to as shot on camera. See below the difference between my raw file, and as soon as I click on it it gets this look.

raw2.jpgraw3.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you using? What version NUMBER? What operating system? What camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, the preview architecture in Develop is unique to all other modules and the most accurate preview of the data. You should always view previews there and elsewhere at 1:1 or greater and when comparing, use the same zoom for each. 
It is normal to see slight differences at 1:1 but if really excessive, the first thing to try is to disable GPU in preferences; better? If not, you might have a corrupted display profile. Recalibrate the display or whatever you usually do to create a display profile. When given the option to build this profile, pick Version 2 (not V4) and Matrix not LUT. 

Also, this is really what a raw file looks like (nothing like anything you'll ever see in LR):

raw

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines