• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

raw files not displaying

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take photos in JPEG+RAW. When i upload to LrC the jpegs display correctly but the RAF files just show a lime green screen or sometimes b&w:

donaldv43772514_0-1682527033745.png

My only workaround is to open the jpeg and then switch to the Raw file, go to settings and hit "Paste settings from previous". Can anyone tell me how to fix this so I can directly view the raw files? Thank you.

Donald

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Hey, @donaldv43772514. Welcome to the Lightroom Classic Community. I need more info to help you figure this out.

What version of Lightroom Classic & Windows are you working on? Does this happen with a series of images, or do all images behave similarly?

Please share a few sample images with us as they are. Try this as a primary troubleshooting step:

• Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it off if it is on Custom or Auto. If this shows you any differences

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be very helpful to know the following basic information

Adobe Forum.png

And also please provide the make and model of the camera used.

And also please tell us if this problem occurs in the Library Module or Develop Module or both or somewhere else.

Are you implying that after you do this paste, that the image looks correct? You didn't actually say that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you dj paige:

Lightroom Classic 12.3 

Windows 10 Home Version 22 H2

I do't get any error messages.

Screenshot should have been included in original post.

Fuji XT5

Problem does NOT occur in Library module - only in Develop module.

I'm afraid I don't remember what I was doing when the problem first occurred (several months ago, before that everything was fine).

Thanks again.

Donald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @donaldv43772514. Welcome to the Lightroom Classic Community. I need more info to help you figure this out.

What version of Lightroom Classic & Windows are you working on? Does this happen with a series of images, or do all images behave similarly?

Please share a few sample images with us as they are. Try this as a primary troubleshooting step:

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sameer,

Thanks for your reply. See my reply to dj paige above.

I have just tried your primary troubleshooting step. The graphics processor preference was on auto and I turned it to OFF. I think this might have done the trick! So far so good. I will update you when I am more certain. Thanks a lot.

Donald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which GPU? 

Is your graphics driver up to date?

If not - do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Keith. I updated the driver and it seems to have solved the problem.

Donald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines