Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Re-Ordering photos in a Collection error

Contributor ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is still a thing for some reason...I'm reordering my photos in a collection just fine then, bam. I can't do it anymore. LRCC cites something about not being able to reorder photos now. I don't know the exact dialog. This was a issue in old versions of LRCC and is still a problem.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has made the naming of software confusing. There is no longer any software LRCC. So are you talking about Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yeah (brutal naming indeed) - I'm talking about Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, whic version of Lightroom are you using? 

You can find this info on a Mac, by clicking the name of the application when open and then selecting About Lightroom....

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the latest version of Lightroom Classic (can't keep up with the ever-evolving pseudonyms of this software)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And then there was this 'bug' - Should have been fixed by now in  Classic 10.1.1...!

Limit of 52 reorderings in custom-ordered collections and folders | Photoshop Family Customer Commun...

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.4, Photoshop 22.5, Lightroom 4.4, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wes till donot know which LR you are using!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines