• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Print module: white line displayed at the bottom of images

LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing status to bug, which I can confirm from my testing.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/print-module-white-line-displayed-at-th...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Todd Shaner  Do you have reproducible steps to reproduce this? I need those in order to actually write a bug for engineering to review. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rikk, I am able to reproduce the issue as detailed in my reply in this post at the below link.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/print-module-white-line-displayed-at-the-botto...

Using the Print module settings in the provided screenshot when 'Image Cells' is unchecked in the Guides panel the white line appears at the bottom border. As the OP describes if the filmstrip or top bar is closed the white line disappears. Also windowing LrC and changing its height will make the white line appear and then disappear at different window height settings. Please let me know if you need more information to replicate the issue. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines