• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rebekka Plattner Pet Presets

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to import the free Adobe presets that Rebekka has created, as their previews look amazing! However I keep getting told that "Unable to import presets - All items were already imported". But I can't find them in the list anywhere - does anybody know if they maybe come under a different name than

1. Mountain

2. Forest

3. Retro

4. Cozy

5. Sunset

6. Ocean

7. Urban

8. Soft

, please? Here is the link to her article https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/free-adobe-lightroom-presets-and-tips-for-pet-ph...

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

You haven't mentioned which version of Lightroom you're using. Hopefully below helps.

Lightroom Desktop

They should be in a folder named LR COLLAB - see below screenshot. If the folder isn't visible, then click on the 3 dots menu at top right corner to open the Preset Manager, then make sure that there is a check mark against the LR COLLAB folder

Untitled-4.png

Lightroom Classic

They should be in a folder named LR COLLAB - see below screenshot. If the folder isn't visible, then click on the + button

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LrC, in the Presets Panel, click on +, manage the presets, make sure the ones in question are not in fact present but turned off from view.

These are Develop presets, not Profile  presets, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, looking at that link, my advise may be incorrect. I am thinking Lightroom not Lightroom Classic

What exact version of Lightroom are you running? The program name and version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sorry I missed this reply! I am using Adobe Lightroom Classic, 10.3 release, Camera Raw 13.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't mentioned which version of Lightroom you're using. Hopefully below helps.

Lightroom Desktop

They should be in a folder named LR COLLAB - see below screenshot. If the folder isn't visible, then click on the 3 dots menu at top right corner to open the Preset Manager, then make sure that there is a check mark against the LR COLLAB folder

Untitled-4.png

Lightroom Classic

They should be in a folder named LR COLLAB - see below screenshot. If the folder isn't visible, then click on the + button  at top right corner to open the Preset Manager, then make sure that there is a check mark against the LR COLLAB folder.

Untitled-5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I definitely have those ones that you have in the red box - so maybe they are correct just with different names than in the post - if that is the case I will have a play around with them, thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that the author is using a different name internally to what has been used externally. For example, the preset externally named as 'Cozy' is internally named as 'Sleepy Mila Ivy', and the preset externally named as 'Ocean' is internally named as 'ToneCurves'. So, you have the correct presets, it's just that the author hasn't named them correctly when creating them.

The issue is easily resolved. Just right-mouse click on each of the presets and rename.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below may help. You need to chnage the internal nmae to match with the external name

External Name

Internal Name (i.e. Visible in Lr)

Mountain

Dolomites

Forest

Falzeben

Retro

Retro

Cozy

Sleepy Mila Ivy

Sunset

Sunset Falzben

Ocean

ToneCurves

Urban

Urban

Soft

Noseboob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Ian! That is the perfect answer, I will do that and start to enjoy using them now that I have seen what they can do 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines