• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recomputation of subject mask after update to 11.3

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 11.3 all my subject masks need recomputation.

Will this be needed after every update now? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't reproduce this on my Mac, so if other Windows users see the same thing, I would think it's a bug and certainly not something that is planned for each update. Another explanation may be that you used sync or copy/paste some time ago, and don't remember it. Sync and copy/paste does require the updating of A.I. masks.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not seeing this on my Windows 11 computer, but this is at least the third such report that I have seen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you mean "subject masks need recomputation". I am not seeing anything of the sort in my LrC 11.3. Windows 11 21H2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There as a warning sign on all subject masks and they do not apply anymore as log I do not click "Update". There waring is only visible when you open the mask tool. So I had to go through all my images to figure out if they needed recomputation.

IJulianI_0-1650020492761.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Mabey this issue is related. I have a catalog from November 2021. Now I open this catalog today and to my surprise, all the files with subject mask need to be recomputed. But I had done this work back in November. How can it be all gone? Please see the screenshots. I was on the adobe chat help for more than 2 hours. We could not fix this. All that was recommended is that I stop using the subject mask. But this is a bummer because it is a nice feature. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines