• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reconnecting missing files located on new external hard drive

Participant ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Recently one of my external backup drives failed and it was the one which Lightroom 'knew' held my files for the the early 2000's. I have a new exteral backup drive that now has these files on it. Is there a way to direct Lightroom Classic to go there for all the files it cannot find? I am presently reconnecting the files one day at a time and that has gotten a little old and I figured Adobe probably has a way that I can tell LR that my files from 2015 say are now located on this new drive.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LrC, in the Folders Panel, right click on the folder, and update the folder location.

https://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the proper command here is "Find Missing Folders", as shown at the link given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines