• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

recover pictures in lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i need help. I can not find my pictures file son lightroom on my imac . I see them in lightroom but there is an exclamation mark , so lightroom can not find them on my I mac. I upgraded the memory of my computer so the folder where my pictures were  has been re-put on the computwer by the time machine , and lightroom cant see it.

please help me to understand how to make lightroom find them?!! or all my work is gone! thanks a lot

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An "exclamation mark" would suggest you are using Lightroom-Classic (or an early perpetual version 6?)

An "exclamation mark"is an indication that the file on disk cannot be found.

Follow instructions in these links to re-connect (re-link) the catalog to the (new) location of the files.

MISSING FILES & FOLDERS (Lightroom Queen)

MISSING FILES AND FOLDERS-(Computer Darkroom)

Your "work" is all included in the Catalog.

***A caution do NOT Import the images again! Do NOT Synchronize Folders! These actions will delete your "work".

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines