• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red X when trying to republish re-edited images using SmugMug plugin

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a red X when "Updating Published Collections" from the SmugMug plugin. A client has ordered images and I have re-edited them to better fit the chosen print size, but now can't republish them it seems. I've done this previously (it's been a while) with no problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Lightroom Classic 10.4

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6

SmugMug plug-in 3.2.6.0

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Update 2: I suspect it's because the images are in "Proof Delay". I found the SmugMug directions for replacing images that are in proof delay (which is straightforward but is done one image at a time and not from within Lightroom; I exported the images from LR and then followed the directions on SmugMug). I *think* I've learned something, maybe? Anyway, I've solved my problem and appreciate your interest in helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears and is gone so quickly I don't think I'll be able to capture it. It's in the same place (upper left corner) and looks like the usual upload bar but with a red 'x' at the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the vetsion of the Smugmug plug-in on your computer? Your problem prompted me to check mine and update, newest is v3.2.6.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I have as well. Other It's such an odd thing that's never happened before to me.

Lightroom Classic 10.4

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 - this is old, but I've been using it w/no similar trouble

SmugMug plug-in 3.2.6.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And an update: I just successfully updated a few images in another gallery that I'd modified, so it must be something specific to this gallery. I'm going to double-check things on the SmugMug side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update 2: I suspect it's because the images are in "Proof Delay". I found the SmugMug directions for replacing images that are in proof delay (which is straightforward but is done one image at a time and not from within Lightroom; I exported the images from LR and then followed the directions on SmugMug). I *think* I've learned something, maybe? Anyway, I've solved my problem and appreciate your interest in helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines