Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reduce Memory being taken up by watermark

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

I've been using the debbugger to write a JavaScrip code that makes it easier to add a unique watermark to a document. One issue I'm running into is the file becomes mich larger in size. Dos anyone have any ideas to fix it? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom (Lr icon) or Lightroom Classic (LrC icon)? What is the version NUMBER?

How much larger in size? Please be specific, give us the actual size of the file without the watermark, and the actual size of the file with the watermark. Show us a screen capture of the watermark (using the Insert Photos icon, do not attach files). Are you exporting as JPG or TIF or PSD or something else?

Also, this is not a memory issue at all, despite your title. It is a disk space issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. The test file starts out as 36kb and after I save it with the watermark its 486KB and another code its 492KB. The watermark is just text its not a sepearte file, I can still share an image if needed, but I'm just testing it wtih any text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer all of my questions, not one or two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont think I'm using Lightroom at all. Just Adobe Acorbat Pro DC. Version 2022.001.20169

I'm saving it still as a PDF. Let me know if I'm missing anything else or if you need more information. 

watermark.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the Lightroom Classic forum. You have posted in the wrong forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines