• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

REDUCION DE RUIDO CON IA

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo varias fotos con formato RAW de Canon y pesos similares aproximadamente de 32MB cada foto, cuando quiero aplicar la función de Reducción de Ruido con IA en algunas me permite la operación y en otras no. Por qué?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

The image you shared in Dropbox is from Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and it is 5040 x 3360 pixels.
Full size images from that Camera model should be raw images at 6720 x 4480.

See the post from Ian Lions above.

The enhance feature will not work on that file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from CC Desktop>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denoise only supports Bayer and X-trans files. Canon S-RAW and M-RAW files have already been denosaiced and are therefore no longer Bayer. This may explain why they can't be denoised. So as to confirm that this is the case, it would be helpful if you could upload a copy of one or two files that Denoise fails to Dropbox or GoogleDrive and share the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Esta no la reconoce:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pep6uhbs1cn6i77/_89A3706.CR2?dl=0

De la misma sesión de fotos con peso similar e igual formato solo admite el
20 % de las fotos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image you shared in Dropbox is from Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and it is 5040 x 3360 pixels.
Full size images from that Camera model should be raw images at 6720 x 4480.

See the post from Ian Lions above.

The enhance feature will not work on that file.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Building on @DdeGannes, Exiftool shows that image was shot in mRAW format:

[MakerNotes] SRAW Quality : sRAW1 (mRAW)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have several photos with Canon RAW format and similar weights of approximately 32MB each photo, when I want to apply the AI ​​Noise Reduction function on some it allows me to operate and on others it does not. Because?"

In addition to Ian's suggestion, verify that all the photos are indeed raw. Select one of the problem photos, go to Develop, and type "i" to see its filename.  It's fairly common for people to think they're editing a raw when in fact it's a JPEG, TIFF, or other non-raw format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines