Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refresh in crop mode you have to restart lightroom each time

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai essayé il y a quelques semaines de ça, de passer sur la version la plus récente de lightroom. Jusqu'à présent je suis sur mon vieux lightroom 6.

Mais j'ai rencontré directement un problème avec la version à jour. Pour que l'affichage se rafraîchisse en mode recadrage il faut relancer lightroom à chaque fois. J'ai testé avec la version précédente de lightroom, même problème.

J'ai donc supprimé mon abonnement pour ne pas payer pour un logiciel qui ne fonctionne pas. Seulement mon vieux lightroom 6 est d'autant plus lent qu'il ne prend pas en compte l'accélération graphique que ma RTX2060 pourrait offrir. Donc ça ne résoud rien à mon affaire.

Ce bug sera-t-il corrigé bientôt?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

I found the problem : i had to shutdown msi afterburner

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Lightroom Classic community. This is too soon to declare this a bug. I'll need more information to help you with this.

I have the same GPU & on Windows 10 & 11, and I could not recreate this behavior. Please share some screenshots or a video recording of the behavior you see.

Please install Lightroom Classic using the Creative Cloud app & try this before you crop again.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to OFF if it is on Custom or Auto.

Let me know how it goes,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour votre réponse rapide.

Le problème est que je ne peux plus accéder à Lightroom sans payer. Et je n'ai pas envie de payer quelque chose qui ne fonctionne pas... Comment faire alors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translated to English:

"For the display to refresh in crop mode you have to restart lightroom each time."

I don't understand the use of "refresh" here. What do you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know, when you crop, the picture is instantly updated on your screen with new crop.

But on my computer, i have to restart lightroom for seeing how is the picture after crop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the problem : i had to shutdown msi afterburner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines