Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove fuji film simulations from raw files

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! 

I have a little problème with fuji film and lightroom.

I shoot in Jpeg + Raw and when I export in lightroom my raw , the simulation is always in the shot. I don't want film simulation in my raw when i import my shot and i can't find how to do it...

Do you have any idea ? 

Thankyou sooooo much.

Sébastien

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/acr-raw-defaults.html

This works the same in Lightroom Classic, maybe you need to set this for a DCP profile you prefer.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thk you ! 

But I have already tried this and it doesn't work in my case T_T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under LrC Preferences > Presets > Raw Default > Global, do you have Camera Settings selected? See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 5.29.01 PM-2.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

Yes, and the problem is still here. 

When I switch between library and development the filter is removed for a micro second and returns 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Camera Settings selected and you have selected Film simulation in your camera then that may be causing what you exprience. Try selecting "Adobe Default."

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already tried this, it's my defaut setup for import 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the problem still exist in newly imported images?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seribey, what Fujifilm camera are the raw files from?
Could you provide a raw file that exhibits the problem via Dropbox so other users can do some tests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines