Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

remove older software from "Edit - in"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to remove older versions of edit software. 

Also I want to have access to edit in Luminar AI how can I add?

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Mac, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit / Preferences / External Editing / Additional External Editor / Application / Choose:  
I  think you can also clear other editors from this same panel; but I'm not certain since I don't have any other editors selected.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's as Jill advises you can add or remove applications via the preferences.

See the screen capture. Click on the choose button and you will have the option to add or remove apps.

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 6.15.33 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6, LrC 10.4, Lr 4.4, Ps 22.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To 'Remove'-

1) In the Preset: field- Click the Drop-down menu and Select the Editor you want to remove so it shows in the Preset box

2021-06-29 09_37_38-Window.jpg

2021-06-29 09_34_15-Window.jpg

2) In the Preset: field- Click the Drop-down menu again, this time choose to Delete the Preset-

2021-06-29 09_34_29-Window.jpg

To 'Add' an external Editor-

See the attached document-

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.4, Photoshop 22.5, Lightroom 4.4, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines