• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing hotspots from metal objects

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some photos of machined metal parts all with curved surfaces.  They were lit with a number of softboxes in order to difuse the light as much as possible.  Nonetheless they still have some hotpsots I'd like to diminish (if not remove entirely) and would love some suggestions on how to do so.  I have a included a photo of one of the parts:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd go with frequency separation. If you're not familiar with it it would take far too much to detail here but there are dozens of very good explanations in YouTube. I would also look at several because I've yet to see ONE explanation cover the whole thing well but many of them cover it very well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Gary - I'll look that up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines