• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

republish updated image in Flickr not working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I publish edited images from Lightroom to Flickr via the Plugin. I have just re-edited an image and want to republish it to Flickr, but the image is gone from the plug-in section and I cannot move it back in there via the Library module. How can I republish the re-edited image in Flickr?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble. Would you mind telling us the version of Lightroom Classic you're using? Which file format are you working on? Is it possible if you could share the workflow as to how are you republishing the image to Flickr? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? Have you tried re-installing Flickr and checking if that helps? 

You may also check this link and scroll down to "Publish from Lightroom Classic to Flickr" Title: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/prepare-send-or-post-photos.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for getting back to me, Tarun. 

I found the issue: I simply didn't see the various sections in the Photostream of my Flickr plug-in, so I was looking in the wrong place for the re-edited image. I have now located it in the "Modified to republish" section, marked it, and republished it to Flickr without issues. Problem solved.

Have a good day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines