Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restoring Deleted Photos in Lightroom Classic 11

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - 

I deleted ~14k photos that I had flagged as rejected. I chose to delete them from the library but not from the disk.  I intended to keep a backup hard drive for everything I deleted (as I have always done) but they are completely gone.  No option under photos to see deleted photos, no file names for those files on my main hard drive.  And I checked the recycling bin just in case but they aren't there either.  Any help?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use your operating system's search feature to search ALL folders on ALL disks for these photos?

Don't you have backups of all photos in your Lightroom Classic catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I've always deleted photos but then kept the deleted ones elsewhere incase I later find I deleted them by mistake.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You didn't answer either of my questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines