• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restoring deleted presets

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the new presets, and tried to delete a lot of old ones.  I instead managed to delete everything else!  I there a way to restore the deleted presets?  I can't find a folder that shows the new adaptive ones.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Click on the plus button in the upper right corner of the panel and choose "Manage Presets". You may have just turned them off. I can't check that now because I type this on my iPad, but I don't think you can delete the default presets at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling and reinstalling Lightroom should solve that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that.  I did get Portrait, Sky and Subject back, but not the premium presets.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the reset Local Adjustments Presets button, nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the plus button in the upper right corner of the panel and choose "Manage Presets". You may have just turned them off. I can't check that now because I type this on my iPad, but I don't think you can delete the default presets at all.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it!  I'd looked before, but hadn't noticed User Presets was checked.  Once I unchecked it, everything showed up.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks!  You're right.  I had tried manage presets, but didn't realize user presets was checked.  As soon as I  unchecked it, everything reappeared. Sent from Samsung tablet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines