Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retouche sur Photoshop puis transfert sur lightroom

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je commence par importer mes photos en RAW sur lightroom. Pour chaque grosse retouche je passe sur Photoshop.

Avant il me suffisait d'enregistrer sur Photoshop et l'image était importée automatiquement sur lightroom sous forme de nouvelle image à côté de celle d'origine. 
Depuis quelques temps cela ne fonctionne plus et quand j'essaie de réimporter sur lightroom la photo modifiée sur Photoshop je ne peux pas...

Quelqu'un peut m'aider ?

Merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone  has their own choice of how to manage their workflow. However, in my opinion, the better choice would be to begin the work using Lightroom and performance as much of your editing as possible. Then turn to Photoshop to do finish work as needed. Using this approach, it is possible to manipulate the raw data as much as possible before resorting to finishing in Photoshop. If you start the editing in Photoshop then the image that you finish using Lightroom is not the raw image, and you don't have the benefits of working with raw data. As I indicated, this is my opinion and it probably isn't worth much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je ne parle pas de ça !

Je commence toujours par travailler sur lightroom pui sje passe sur photoshop.

Seulement d'habitude j'enregistre ma photo final sur mon catalogue lightroom mais la synchronisation ne marche plus entre photoshop et lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize. I must have read your original question too quickly. I think there was a little bit lost in translation to English. Have you tried resetting your Lightroom preferences to see if that makes a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines