• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revert to previous version until tutorials are available for Masking enhancements

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant get my head round this new vertion at all I need to use the tools from the last one is there an option for this

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can select the option in your Adobe Creative Cloud application to install automatically or not.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, good point @DdeGannes the user can configure the software to meet his needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So started working with v11 and Masking. Once you start actually using it, and after watching at least one video, it works just fine, it is not all that bad of a learning curve. it makes sense.

Have to strongly disagree with members calling for simplicity, for no change. Have to strongly disagree with members thinking their business will suffer. 

It is clear that some complaining the most have probably not looked at the documentation on what is new. They have not bothered to watch the J. Kost video, They have not gone in and played with the new tools as to learn, but have gone in to do actual work before doing any study.

some points:

Radial Gradiant vs. old Radial Filter, big improvement, much more capable, if you want it the way it was, just alter the feather. Get over it, change happens

Sky, and Subject, appears to run into issues with members that never ever update drivers, apparently integrated video control for one.

At least one bug where members see all masks instead of just selected pin. (reported)

I have trouble seeing some pins (old eyes?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If those of you who have had difficulty understanding the new masking had signed up for Adobe Max, there have been excellent sessions on how to use the new tools. It really does take a little effort to learn how to use new features. They can't all be learned by osmosis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good morning all just an update I have now spent time learning the new sortwear and making good progress just  like to thank all for your responces and input I have to say am ejoying the new experience of the new program and thanks for who pointed me in the right direction to the tutorials that was very helpful again thanks very much and have a good day Will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines