Sam Horine preset links broken

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had an email from Adobe referencing some free LR presets at https://blog.adobe.com/en/2019/04/02/style-spotlight-sam-horine but the links to the presets on that page are broken.

I see this has been referenced before (https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/broken-links-to-presets-o...), which pointed me to the old (now locked) support pages. I was only told that the forum was read-only after composing my note and trying to post it, finally being redirected here.

Adobe seem determined to waste my time today... 😞

Discovered I have to nominate a topic to be able to post - none of the topics are relevant but who am I to say?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me- Cannot get to "Sam Horine" anywhere- give up on this one! (5 presets??)

2021-12-18 08_14_33-Server Not Found — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

And nothong found in a Search of Stock & Marketplace in the Creative Cloud App.

Yup- the 'Old' support pages are long gone. Everything now in "Community" Adobe Support Community- INDEX PAGE 

And new-comers to the forums need to have a few posts done before ability to edit, delete, etc, becomes possible. ie. When the forum gets to 'know you' 🙂

100 Free Lightroom Presets to Enhance Your Photography

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.3.1 Photoshop 23.3.2, ACR 14.3, Lightroom 5.3, Lr-iOS 7.0.2, Bridge 12.0.2, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines