Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saving from Ps

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

so when I start my images in Lr and open in Ps, then press save, It used to work perfect and now my photo is mudding looking (in another color space?) no idea what happened but I have to find out how to fix this hopefully without deleting Ps and starting over

Please Help!ps.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a bug, resetting preferences in Photoshop should fix this for the time being. However, the bug messes up the embedded profiles from the edited images from Photoshop. So you'll need to open them in Photoshop and Assign the ICC profile you selected in the LR preferences (Edit In Photoshop prefs). So if you asked for say, Adobe RGB (1998), you'll need to open those images and use the Assign Profile command, pick Adobe RGB (1998). Now they should preview correctly. 
If you can save a copy of the preference from Photoshop before resetting, it would really help Adobe find a fix.

Please see this original thread about this issue and if possible, provide the original preference file to Adobe as requested here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/p-colors-shift-when-going-from-lrc-to...

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines