• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SDK: set folder or collection color label.

Engaged ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have asked this before but probably a while back, maybe things have changed.

I'm looking for a quick, non-menu way to add or remove color labels from sources; shortcut key combination or in the SDK. Either will do. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well for a start, the first four colours of flag R Y G B can be toggled with keys 6, 7, 8, 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*sources*. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, sorry for misunderstanding.

To complicate this idea "Source" (referring to what is seen above the Filmstrip) may for a given image, at various different times, denote its folder - or one or another collection, or one or another smart collection - or a built-in entity such as All Photographs. It isn't just one enduring thing. It is your ephemeral viewing context. Your current "source" may even be a parent folder of this image's immediate folder (when Show Photos in Subfolders is active).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Poking around in TranslatedStrings, I don't see any way to define a keyboard shortcut within LR. And I have seen a documented (or undocumented) method in the SDK.  That functionality was added years after LR stopped investing in support for the SDK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines