• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seagate redemption - sync issues

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been a lightroom classic subscriber for a few years.  Last month I bought a new external harddrive (Seagate) which came with a free couple of months Abode subsription.  Since I've remeemed the offer, my Lightroom Class no longer syncs with my mobile Lightroom - is this a thing, or a coincidence? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you create a new catalog?

What version number of LrC are you using?

When you say "no longer syncs", exactly how are you trying to do this sync, and exactly what happens? Describe in detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No I didn't create a new catalog.  

The sync number when I click on the cloud icon in classic isn't moving - even after a few days. 

When I click on the cog and look at the details in preferences it says there is no issues, nor does it show that anything is syncing. 

My phone says there is nothing to sync. 

I'm using 11.0.1 

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines