• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Second set of imported images by date imported

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I noticed my 1TB hard drive was getting full. There’s a folder called “Photo and Data”, in there is a folder name Imports which has all my imported images by date that they were imported. I import all images to an external drive to save space on the computer. This Photo and Data folder is 555GB, can this folder moved to an external drive to keep, look like a good file backup if needed or just be deleted? Is this a user defined location/option or just baked into LRC?

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Photo and Data" is not a folder that Lightroom creates. It sounds like maybe you have some other app running that automatically imports images. Dropbox can do that, I believe.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Library, in the folder panel, right-click on a top folder and select to open in explorer to show you where the photos LrC uses are located. Actually, this is already shown by only hovering over the folders.

As already said by Joahn, LrC does not use any other folders except the ones listed in Library/Folders.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines