• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Secondary display useless now - overlays main display

Participant ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used LR Classic since day one and have had multiple monitors since then. It has (almost) always worked. With LR 10.4, my secondary monitor is no longer identified and instead overlays on top of my main monitor. Both Windows 10 and Mac Mini M1 (Apple). At least on the Mac I can fiddle around and get them to separate displays as I want. But on Win10, if I move the main window to my second monitor, I can get both to display but opposite how I want them.

Now, after much screwing around on Win+LR 10.4, I have the secondary monitor back where it belongs. And the main window has tiny, tiny fonts for all display elements(!) except frame numbers. Zooming in on the image brings up the secondary display on top again, clicking outside goes to the main window.

**Mac Studio M2 Max** Sonoma (14.4), 32GB/1TB (system/catalog), Photos stored on QNAP all SSD volume connected via 10GbE
**Raw images** Sony A7R - A7RV, A7C (24 MPix), a6700, Sony NEX-7, various Canon DSLRs and G series
**Displays** 2x BenQ SW271C (4K, USB-C)
**Printer** Epson SureColor SC-P800
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Restarting LRC 10.4 a few more times got my fonts back to normal, and my second display as well. But clicking away from LRC and back once again overlays the secondary view unless the first thing I click on is the second display button in the lower left. Then it looks like the display is on, but it's not. Just as broken as the Mac builds.

**Mac Studio M2 Max** Sonoma (14.4), 32GB/1TB (system/catalog), Photos stored on QNAP all SSD volume connected via 10GbE
**Raw images** Sony A7R - A7RV, A7C (24 MPix), a6700, Sony NEX-7, various Canon DSLRs and G series
**Displays** 2x BenQ SW271C (4K, USB-C)
**Printer** Epson SureColor SC-P800

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines