• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

See date/time on individual actions (other than import) in history

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched a number of keywords and phrases both here and elsewhere online and couldn't find this, so forgive if this has been asked before...

Is there a way to turn on a setting that will show the date/time of individual edits while in Develop mode in Lightroom Classic? So, for instance, if the exposure of an image file was changed on 11/15/21, and then I open the catalog and view that image file's history, is there a way that I can see the date that edit was made? By default, I can already see this info for the Import step, but there's no timing info for anything that happens after import. Is this a setting I can turn on, or is it even info I can see elsewhere in the app?

Screenshot provided for clarity on what I mean.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use and apply Snapshots regularly and then allow Lightroom to name them the default (which is the Date/Time) you can get back to various versions of your image on a time stamp basis. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahhhh, interesting. I've never used snapshots in LR. But that's an easy enough workflow change I think. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines